July 28, 2005

Unreformed Democrats: Chicago Mayor Daley Has To Go!

I am all for Democrats of all kinds, liberal, green, conservative, moderate, centrist, progressive, new, blue dog, yellow dog or whatever. At long as they are loyal members of the Democratic party and stand up for Democratic values as a liberal I am willing to have a big tent party.

Corruption is not a Democratic value and I am not willing to give corruption a free pass if it has a ‘D’ in front of there name. I agree with Chris Bowers over at Mydd unreformed Democrats have to go.
I have never voted for a Republican in my life, and I never intend to do so. However, if I had any information that would sink Mayor Daley, I'd turn it over to the Cook County Republican Party and Patrick Fitzgerald right now. The proceeds would then immediately be spent on supporting a Democratic primary challenger, like Jesse Jackson Jr., to oust Daley once and for all.
Cook County Republican Party has an offer.
The Cook County Republican Party is offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to an indictment and conviction of Mayor Richard M. Daley, whose administration has been buffeted by scandal.

"The arrogance of Richard Daley is appalling," said Gary Skoien, chairman of the county party. "We hope this reward will inspire someone with critical knowledge to come forward."
Hey, if the GOP is willing to give us money to kick out corrupt, unreformed democrats out of political life we such take up the offer and use the money to elect principled Democrats.

1 Comments:

At August 24, 2005 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesse Jackass Jr is about as principled as Mephistopheles, As is his GOP boytoy Skoien

 

Post a Comment

<< Home