A quick rundown of the posts I have read during my travels around the series of tubes.
- Oliver Willis: Pro-Clinton blogger Taylor Marsh is full of it.
- The Carpetbagger Report: John McCain has a secret plan to capture Osama bin Laden, but he won’t tell anyone in till he is in the White House.
- Election Central: Senators Clinton and Obama will vote against cloture on FISA.
- Digby: Rudy Giuliani has spent around 30 million dollars in this Presidential run and has nothing to show for it besides finishing behind Ron Paul and Mike Huckabee in most of the previous contests.
- Fan House: There won’t be any political ads during the Super Bowl. This is a good thing; Super Bowl Sunday should be focus on football and having a good time.