A quick rundown of the posts I have read during my travels around the series of tubes.
- The Nation: Defeated Republican Congressman Jeb Bradley of New Hampshire is running for this old seat, but this time he is going to be more pro-Bush. Oh yes, that was really a smart strategy in 2006.
- Think Progress: MSNBC’s Chris Matthews continues this teenager girl theme political analysis.
- Think Progress: As always, John ’08 McCain is full of it.
- The Carpetbagger Report: Apparently, there is no American born person capable of running the California Republican Party.
- The Fan House: Can you guess what is America's fastest-growing spectator sport?