A quick rundown of the posts I have read during my travels around the series of tubes.
- Think Progress: While Mitt ‘Pretty’ Romney was Governor of Massachusetts he denied a decorated Iraq war veteran a pardon. At age 13, the Iraq war veteran was convicted of assault for shooting another boy in the arm with a BB gun, a shot that didn’t break the skin. Now, running for President Mitt ‘Pretty’ Romney is in favor of a Presidential pardon for convicted felon and Republican hack Scooter Libby. Rep. Barney Frank is correct; Mitt ‘Pretty’ Romney has no perceivable political principle whatsover.
- The Carpetbagger Report: Rudy Giuliani outlined his 12
bumper-sticker slogansmajor priorities of his presidency.
- Crooks and Liars: Apparently, facts have a well know liberal bias.
- MyDD: President Bush can not deliver the big bucks for the GOP.
- Daily Kos: The Chairman of the Connecticut for Lieberman Party calls on Senator Holy Joe Lieberman to resign after his Iran bombing comments on Face the Nation.