June 7, 2007

Top Five

A quick rundown of the posts I have read during my travels around the series of tubes.

- AmericaBlog: As always, Senator Holy Joe Lieberman of the Lieberman for Connecticut Party is full of it.

- Crooks and Lairs: Add this to the reasons why the Democratic Party should not legitimize the propaganda arm of the GOP, Fox News Network.

- The Carpetbagger Report: Fox News and Washington Post’s Jeffrey Birnbaum are full of it.

- Oliver Wills: I guess the current Republican field of Presidential candidates is not crazy enough for some people. I would love to see a rematch of the 2004 Illinois Senate race between Obama and Alan Keyes on the Presidential level.

- Amigos de Obama.com: Senator Obama is doing this best to hold down the Reggaeton vote. I’m definitely getting Obama’s Reggaeton ring tone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home