A quick rundown of the posts I have read during my travels around the series of tubes.
- Think Progress: In a child-like moment President Bush declares that he is the President.
- Think Progress: Bill O’Reilly and Senator McCain agree that immigration will end the white, Christian, male power structure. Isn’t this type of rhetoric similar to KKK propaganda?
- Oliver Willis: Peggy Noonan finally stops writing love letters to President Bush and realizes he is bad for the Conservative movement. It’s going to be fun to watching the complete meltdown of the wing nuts.
- The Carpetbagger Report: The media and the Republican Party continue to act like silly little superficial school girls.
- Sportable: Did I ever mention that LeBron James is a good basketball player?