A quick rundown of the posts I have read during my travels around the series of tubes.
- Talking Points Memo: Black people all look like to the Fox News Network.
- Think Progress: Judge Leslie Southwick, nominated by President Bush for the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, can not name one time she judge in favor for a poor person, or a member of a minority group, or someone who’d simply turned to the courts for help. Judge Southwick is the prefect Republican judge.
- The Carpetbagger Report: Will the Democrats finally kick indicted Rep. William Jefferson (D-La.) out of Congress? It’s long over due.
- The Carpetbagger Report: If a medial procedure puts a women life in danger the pro-life movement is all for it.
- The Fan House: Bears defensive tackle Tank Johnson got an eight-game suspension by the NFL, which could be reduced to six-games for good behavior.