A quick rundown of the posts I have read during my travels around the series of tubes.
- Think Progress: Republican White House officials declares pay raise for troops unnecessary. They also declare having an exit plan, political leadership, and proper equipment for the troops also unnecessary.
- The Carpetbagger Report: As always, Republican Rudy Giuliani is full of it.
- Election Central: Candidate John McCain is all for President Bush Iraq policies, but Senator McCain does not even bother to show up to vote anymore in support of those policies.
- Crooks and Liars: Chris Matthews makes Republican Rep. Kingston look even more foolish on the issue of Iraq.
- The Fan House: Does the Illinois House of Representatives have anything else better to do? I do understand the popularity of Ultimate Fighting Championship events. People love to see two grown men beating each other close to death, but I’m just not a fan of it. I rather see the skills of a boxing match than a backstreet brawl.