A quick rundown of the posts I have read during my travels around the series of tubes.
- Food Stamp Challenge: Can a member of Congress live off 21 dollars a week, 3 dollars a day and 1 dollar per meal? Rep. Tim Ryan (D-Ohio), Janice Schakowsky (D-Ill.), Rep. Jim McGovern (D-Mass.) and Rep. Jo Ann Emerson (R-Mo.) is going to try.
- Think Progress: The Republican Party is pro-torture. This is the same Party that lectures liberals on how morally superior they are, these people are shameless.
- Think Progress: Republican Rep. Patrick McHenry (R-NC) continues to be the most ridiculous member of Congress.
- Digby: Last night debate make it clear, the Republican Party is really only about the codpiece.
- Windy City Gridiron: The most exciting player in football is moving to offense. If you don’t believe me, just check out Devin Hester highlight reel.