May 29, 2007

Top Five

A quick rundown of the posts I have read during my travels around the series of tubes.

- The Plank: As always, Tom Delay is delusional. This is very disturbing. For Tom Delay think that God spoke to him directly and ask him to rebuild a political movement is the ranting of a mentally deranged person. I always believed in President Abraham Lincoln quote, ‘Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right’.

- Digby: Michael Powell of the NY Times loves manly men who dress in drag.

- DailyKos: Cindy Sheehan leaves the anti-War movement, I wish her well.

- AmericaBlog: I agree, Every time the GOP candidates invoke Bin Laden and Al Qaeda, they are also highlighting Bush's failure to defeat the actual enemy who attacked the U.S. on September 11, 2001.

- The Fan House: Miss Japan wins Miss Universe and life is good if you are Tony Romo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home