August 11, 2007

Top Five

A quick rundown of the posts I have read during my travels around the series of tubes,.

- Think Progress: The Conservative media agrees with Stu Bykofsky, another 9/11 is good for America.

- Southern Poverty Law Center: Can you be an anti-immigration activist without being racist? The logical answer is yes, but most of the anti-immigration activists choose not too.

- The Carpetbagger Report: What came first the chicken or the egg? On a related note, is this man crazy because he listens to Rush every day or did Rush make him crazy?

- Election Central: If you question Rudy Giuliani performance relating to 9/11 then you don’t understand terrorism, according a Giuliani’s loyalist.

- Political Wire: Senator Biden rules out Secretary of State post in a Democratic administration.
"I promise you, I don’t want to be secretary of State. If I did, this is certainly not the best way to go about it. I’m going to be taking sharper and sharper exceptions with my colleagues. And it won’t be easy to then turn around and ask to be secretary of State.
I personally will rule out any Democratic Presidential candidate who even thinks of offering the post of Secretary of State to Senator Biden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home