A quick rundown of the posts I have read during my travels around the series of tubes,.
- Think Progress: It is become clear that numerous members of Congress don’t understand or refuse to read the Constitution. Or in the case of Republican Rep. Bill Sali you’re just a bigot.
- Think Progress: MSNBC’s Chris Matthews continues this school girl crush for President Bush and this swagger.
- Eschaton: For the sake of unity Stu Bykofsky calls for another 9/11.ONE MONTH from The Anniversary, I'm thinking another 9/11 would help America.I’m all for unity but, what Stu Bykofsky wants is no dissent in the American political process.
- The Carpetbagger Report: As always, Rudy Giuliani is full of it.
- Sportable:Chicago Bears preview.On paper, the Bears are one of the top teams in the NFC. One thing they’ll need to be weary of is the “Super Bowl Losers” curse. In the last six years, just one Super Bowl loser has qualified for the playoffs the following year. But the Bears should find themselves back in the hunt, thanks to the piss-poor NFC North. Watch out for that schedule though. The Bears open up with three straight playoff teams: @ San Diego, Kansas City and Dallas.