A quick rundown of the posts I have read during my travels around the series of tubes.
- The Nation: Ralph Nader may run for President, again. After eight years of President Bush, Mr. Nader still remains an unreasonable man.
- Election Central: It over, the dream has ending. Reports are coming out that Mitt Romney’s Campaign is not running TV ads in the February 5th states. Well, there is always 2012.
- Crooks & Liars: Another House Republican decides to retire rather than run for reelection. As it stands now, the total number of retirees is 28. I willing to bet the number might reach up to 35 or so.
- MyDD: After New Hampshire, I’m very weary about polls. If Obama somehow pulls even in California, a cut into Hilary Clinton leads in the Northeast, and carries the south and Midwest he will be the front runner after February 5th. I know there are a lot of ifs, but Obama can still pull off an upset victory over Clinton.
- Fan House: Is Chicago Bear Devin Hester the greatest of all time?