A quick rundown of the posts I have read during my travels around the series of tubes.
- Washington Monthly: How low can Rudy Giuliani poll numbers go?
- Think Progress: Mitt Romney airs a Spanish language ad in Florida, not included in the ad is his support of English-only policies.
- The Carpetbagger Report: The Democratic Party going into 2008 election cycle will not have money advantage over the GOP.
- Matthew Yglesias: Chuck Norris, a Mike Huckabee supporter, calls Senator McCain old. According to Mr. Norris one of reasons not to support McCain is because he might die in office.
- Foulballs: Why does Emmitt Smith of ESPN still have a job?