August 20, 2007

Top Five

A quick rundown of the posts I have read during my travels around the series of tubes,.

- The Carpetbagger Report: The Democratic Presidential candidates debated yesterday in Iowa, here the rundown.
As for winners and losers, I think Obama won the day, Richardson had his best debate yet (arguably, his only good one), Dodd got screwed (again) with far too little airtime, and Gravel looked sillier than usual.
- Talking Point Memo: Fox News Channel is raising money for Rudy Giuliani.

- Political Wire: When ask by ABC’s George Stephanopoulos about the role of prayer in his life during yesterday's Democratic debate, Rep. Dennis Kucinich said the following.
"George, I've been standing here for the last 45 minutes praying to God you were going to call on me."
- MyDD: Is the anti-gay movement fizzling?

- The Fan House: Johan Santana is good, seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home