August 18, 2007

Top Five

A quick rundown of the posts I have read during my travels around the series of tubes,.

- Washington Monthly: It seems like President Bush does not like anyone questioning this taste of cowboy outfits.

- Think Progress: As always, Senator John McCain is full of it.
It’s entertaining, in that I was the greatest critic of the initial four years, three and a half years. I came back from my first trip to Iraq and said, This is going to fail. We’ve got to change the strategy to the one we’re using now. But life isn’t fair.
- The Carpetbagger Report: A vote for Rudy Giuliani is a vote for President Bush’s failed Social Security plan.

- Political Wire: New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg won’t run for President in 2008.

- Crooks & Liars: Check out the latest example of an unhinged Conservative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home