August 14, 2007

Top Five

A quick rundown of the posts I have read during my travels around the series of tubes,.

- Think Progress: One of these days, I’m going to have to read Moby Dick.
In an interview today, Karl Rove said, “I’m realistic enough to understand that the subpoenas are going to keep flying my way. I’m Moby Dick and we’ve got three or four members of Congress who are trying to cast themselves in the part of Captain Ahab — so they’re going to keep coming.”
- Oliver Willis: Yes, my friends Liberals can be as stupid as their Conservatives counterparts

- The Carpetbagger Report: As always, Human Events (conservative political magazine) and Lou Dobbs of CNN are full of it.

- Digby: Chris Matthews is creepy. Seriously, he had a female guest on this show to discuss an important topic and he starts to hit on her. I guess Chris want to prove that he also like women after all of this well-documented man crushes.

- AmericaBlog: Rather than following the typical route of blaming your misdeeds on drugs or alcohol abuse and going to rehab, Republican state Rep. Bob Allen of Florida has decided he has done nothing wrong. These people are shameless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home