A quick rundown of the posts I have read during my travels around the series of tubes.
- Sirotablog: Will someone please step up and run against Democratic Rep. James Moran in the 2008 primary. I’m all for unity, but this fool has to go.
- Daily Kos: The good people of Kentucky had a primary for Governor yesterday. The Democrats choose the progressive candidate Steve Beshear over DLC shill Brian Lundsford. On the Republican side, they had a choice between a corrupted Gov. Fletcher versus Conservative Anne Northup. In a choice between two conservatives, the Kentucky GOP picked the corrupted Governor.
- Political Wire: All signs are pointing towards Fred Thompson candidacy. I’m still on the Newt Gingrich bandwagon, but a Gingrich/Thompson ticket does sound good.
- Political Insider: Arizona Republican State Rep. Russell Pearce calls for Senator John McCain’s resignation, “We need a senator...I think if McCain wants to be a full-time candidate and not be at the Senate, he ought to consider resigning”.
- Sportable: If you ever wanted to know who are the top ten video athletes of all time, here is your chance.