May 10, 2007

Top Five

A quick rundown of the posts I have read during my travels around the series of tubes.

- Think Progress: Did 11 Republican members of Congress give President Bush a Nixon moment? I doubt it.

- The Carpet Bagger Report: Rudy Giuliani: I’m finally going to admit it that yes indeed I’m a pro-choice Republican.

- Political Insider: Republican John ‘08 McCain basically stop showing up for this day job as a Senator.

- Atrios: A Rush Limbaugh wannabe calls for all Muslim immigrants to be equipped with GPS monitors in order to be under surveillance at all times. What ever happen to Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

- The Fan House: Michael Vick does not tip and Fighting Illin very own Dee Brown is out of the hospital after this collision with this Utah Jazz teammate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home